- We're alive, healthy, and happy. Share this news with everyone.
- Seriously. They've been asking and want to know.
- Her wedding band has been resized. (And the original 1936 Inscription was saved!)
- My wedding band has been ordered. (And could possibly be turning on a lathe as I type this !!)
- Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom with my bride and her MOH was AMAZING fun!
- I am meeting the MOB this weekend! (Mother of Bride sounds more fun than FMIL)
- In response to my poor habits, I have put myself on a voluntary spending leash.
- The invites are finished. We need to make envelopes now.
- Dance class tonight!
Oh! That reminds me! There were a couple other things, too...
- We started dating 3 years ago today.
- We depart in 56 days and wed in 62!
Three years later, we have made plans, taken trips, had arguments, discovered the source of those arguments, learned how to reliably avoid EVER arguing, hurt and comforted one another, been each other's rock, shared new things, discovered new things, completely fallen in love, and decided to spend the rest of our existence together.
In just two short months, we will be placing bands of immense symbolic value on one another's fingers, binding our hands together, and jumping over a broom into our new life together.
I could not be happier, more fulfilled, or more excited about the future.
[Photos will be added tonight. Feel free to call and remind me.]