Monday, September 24, 2007

First Post

It's less than 4 months to the wedding, so I suppose I should've gotten started on this a while ago. I'm not a very consistent blogger, though, and I can't get to Flickr from work, so photos aren't usually an option either. Boo.

That said, I have been quite involved in the wedding planning (for a groom, anyhow), and have lots of thoughts to share on the subject. So this is me, tearing into the process, and telling you all what for!

It's tempting to dump a bunch of thoughts out right now, but for the purpose of organization, it'd be much nicer to do a post per thought, right? Well, the purpose of this post is just to say hi, introduce myself, and maybe drop the basics. I'll save the meatier bits for later.

Me: Terry
Fiancee: Kia
Location: Punta Uva, Costa Rica
Date: El 20 Enero, 2008 (that's January)
Colors: Tumeric and Chili, (you can say Saffron and Merlot or yellow and red - basically the colors of the Dalai Lama's robes)
Feel: 1950s Goa Beach Party in a Caribbean setting.
Inspiration: Nature, Buddhism, and "Monsoon Wedding"

Feel free to give me a hard time if I'm neglectful of this blog.

Until the next post, all the best.

7 comments:

bunnybride said...

You are a nut and I love you for that!! Are you going to do that post that we talked about...

Why don't guys really get into planning?

I am really surprised that you did this. You crack me up and I feel sexist for being shocked that you have a wedding blog. At least I admit I am a sexist pig!

Good luck with this.

<3

bunnygroom said...

I'm definitely going to do that post.

Pink + Pink = eyeroll

I've got a couple more thoughts for posts, too.

Michelle E said...

hey bunny groom! cheers to you for starting this blog. Kia is a lucky woman.

all the best,

michelle aka misseswilson

Christy said...

Hi Terry!

Yay--I'm looking forward to your posts and that one above that Kia has mentioned. :)

Jamie said...

I have to agree with Kia. I felt sexist too for being shocked that you started a wedding blog. Alex was a blogger but would have never started a blog on his perspective of wedding planning.

Can't wait to see what else is in store. Hurry up and blog again! GOSH!

AshleyHami said...

Gotta say, I just found your blog and am lovin' it!

bunnygroom said...

Thanks for the nod! I love feedback. I'll try to keep it interesting, so let me know how I'm doing. :)